As a Channel Manager, you will play an important role with our product partners. You will work on reaching out and acquiring new partners for the product and, once the partnership is established, collaborate with them to understand their goals and needs, always working to align those with our own.
Your daily activities will include:
- Implementing different strategies to acquire new partners worldwide
- Building strong relationships with our partner staff to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Enabling partners by developing partnership go-to-market plans, preparing sales and marketing enablement materials and training their teams
- Working with internal stakeholders, such as the sales and marketing teams, to align initiatives that will allow us to get to new partnerships and expand business with existing partners
- Working with partners to identify key opportunities and boost sales while resolving partner-related issues and sales conflicts quickly and professionally
- Determining the most effective investments of partner sales development funds
- Closely measure and report on the return for each of these investments
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- College education
- Experience in B2B business development and sales
- Experience delivering high-quality marketing and training materials in a wide range of formats: white papers, presentations, datasheets, brochures, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences in a compelling, differentiated manner.
- Motivated person willing to innovate
- Responsible and organised
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Experience with partnerships at a B2B company
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Tableau
// Learn more about Business Intelligence area:
Vanessa Ramos, Business Intelligence Project Manager
At Xpand IT and especially in the Business Intelligence team, my career has been evolving with many opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally. It’s fantastic working with such friendly people and doing what I like the most. Xpand IT cares about people.