Product Support Specialist (Zagreb)
* Please note that most of the time you’ll work fully remote, except in occasional circumstances.
Our Business Intelligence & Analytics team aims to ensure that organisations are able to get more value from their data and become truly data-driven. In order to achieve these goals, we developed a product called Write-Back that aims to extend the functionalities of an analytics solution, Tableau. The product has already been acquired by several renowned companies worldwide but is constantly evolving, adding new features in various aspects and meeting constant technical challenges.
In a global world where customers are always giving feedback about their product experience, as a Product Support Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of the product and respond to customer queries. In this role you will also identify customers’ needs, helping them to use specific features and analyse and report product malfunctions. While interacting with customers, you may also identify potential new features, which should be communicated to the team owning the product roadmap.
Your daily activities will include:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or customer service portal
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use the product in the correct way
- Analysing and reporting product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Updating our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reaching out to provide assistance
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Informing customers about new features and functionalities
- Following up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing with our Product Owner and/or Technical teams
- Assisting in training junior members of the team
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- High School / Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar fields
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar customer support role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Knowledge about customer support metrics and goal establishment such as Time to Answer, Time to Solve, SLA, etc.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Team player and patient when handling tough cases
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Familiarity with software industry
- Knowledge of testing concepts and process
// Learn more about Business Intelligence:
Marcos Luís, FullStack Engineer
I’ve been working in the Business Intelligence team for more than three years now, and the positive feeling about this experience remains the same. It’s been a fantastic adventure of self-development and growth. The opportunity to develop this new product (Write-back) gives me out-of-the-box challenges and boosts my creativity. At Xpand IT, you’ll find a unique work environment and friendly colleagues who will help you to stand out.