Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software is a key part of any company, as it allows organizations to manage all iterations with customers and potential customers, from prospecting and marketing, through sales and transactions, to culminating in support to the customer during and after the sale. We want to help our customers improve their business processes through technology, making them more efficient and less painful.
As a Senior Dynamics 365 Developer at Xpand IT, you will analyse, design and develop customised solutions. Your role will involve meeting stakeholders, understanding business objectives, developing solutions, and creating customised workflows, plugins and end-to-end integrations.
Your daily activities will include:
- Meet with customers to understand business rules and translate them into functional and technical requirements
- Configure and customise the CRM platform (frontend, backend, workflows, imports and integrations) in an end-to-end process
- Participate in solution design, run tests, training and documentation of applications
- Use industry best practices in all phases of solution development, ensuring code release is readable, scalable and performant
- Proactively work to improve project design, support and development together with Project Managers
// Stacks: Microsoft Dynamics 365
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems and Technologies or equivalent
- Professional experience (+2/3 years) with Dynamics 365 in similar positions
- Proven experience with PowerPlatform, PowerApps or PowerAutomate
- Proven experience with C# or another backend language
- Ability to implement business process flows, workflows, actions and dashboards
- Knowledge and know-how to implement security models with the creation of roles and business units
- Ability to participate in defining and implementing data migration processes using ETL tools (SSIS, Data Migration, Azure Data Factory)
- Ability to integrate external solutions using APIs
- Good written and spoken organizational communication skills
- Enjoyment for working with a team and solving complex problems
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Experience with technologies based on C#, Plugins, CRM Tools
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Tiago Gouveia, CRM Developer
The focus on people is the main point that I highlight in working at Xpand IT. The CRM team is continually making great strides in its development, delivering quality Dynamics 365 projects. A 360º view of the customer is something we always take into account.