Talent Search Specialist
The Human Resources area is concerned with the entire journey of employees (and potential employees) from the first contact with Xpand IT.
It ensures that there is a stringent recruitment process and a welcoming onboarding so that everyone is well received and integrated. It is responsible for the proper management of all benefits, partnerships and protocols and to energise the Xpanders community, always with the aim of promoting Xpand IT human culture, based on strong values.
The main objective is to create lasting and trusting relationships that guarantee each Xpander’s personal and professional development.
As a Talent Search Specialist, you will be part of the Talent Acquisition team at Xpand IT. Your main responsibility will be to support the Talent Acquisition team, contributing to its success and ensuring that the company’s talent acquisition needs are met. You will proactively design and provide clarification sessions to potential candidates while ensuring the construction of a solid contact base and the Best Candidate Experience.
Your daily activities will include:
- Actively searching for candidates to meet the company’s recruitment needs at all times
- Scheduling and conducting screening and exploratory interviews
- Helping to outline and execute local and global sourcing strategies in order to attract technology talent from around the world and nurture candidates in the process
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by providing support to all its members, to meet the recruitment needs of the company’s different units
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team in every activity related to the Candidate Experience process
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition Specialists to follow the evolution and recruitment needs of every department at Xpand IT
- Suggesting channels, partners and innovative ways to reach potential candidates
- Suggesting and participating in various recruitment initiatives
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources Management, Psychology of Organisations, Social Sciences or similar
- Experience in HR / IT Recruitment
- Experience in recruiting technical and technological profiles
- Experience with LinkedIn and other specialised channels
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience in specialised areas in Information Technologies
- Ability to focus and pay attention to every detail
- Professionalism, organisation and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability and ease of creating empathy and establishing constructive/collaborative working relationships
- Fluent written and spoken English
Rui Maia, CHRO
Nowadays the Candidate Experience is vital for the success of any company. At Xpand IT we want that every candidate experiences our culture, from day one. This means creating the best recruitment process they ever lived, based on agility, transparency, and accuracy values.