Cloud Engineer (Zagreb)
* Please note that most of the time you’ll work fully remote, except in occasional circumstances.
The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT is a fast-growing technological team that focuses on Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high-quality software solutions that respond to end-user needs, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalisation, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deploying Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But that’s not all: our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will provide hands-on development expertise and technical abilities to deliver quality software solutions with the .NET stack, using agile methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to work in various domains such as web, mobile or anything else that makes sense according to the challenge at hand!
Your daily activities will include:
- Participating in the architecture of software solutions based on Microsoft frameworks
- Developing, writing and implementing software, programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Writing high-quality code using the guidelines and effectively debugging the code
- Documenting the code changes, packaging the code, and unit testing it, ensuring quality
- Performing the assigned tasks and implementing a solution
- Working with the application development team, focusing on delivering the project in time and with good quality
- Assessing requirements for new and enhanced functionalities and identifying the impact on existing applications, APIs and operating systems
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and providing inputs/recommendations to project manager or the architect as required
// Stacks: C#; .Net Core; Azure; SQL Server
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Technical knowledge (2+ years) of .NET Technologies such as .NET Core, Web API and C#
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Principles
- Sound experience with SQL Server
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles
- Sound experience in .Net Core MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework, blazor, Azure Services, containers and/or Kubernetes
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing microservices-based architectures
- Experience in using CI/CD best practices using best industry tools and standards (e.g. Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins)
- Critical and problem-solving thinking
- Team Player and good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
// Learn more about Digital Xperience:
Sérgio Silva, Cloud Engineer
At Xpand IT I have great opportunities for growing professionally.
From doing workshops on Azure technologies to having the opportunity to learn new functionalities. Today I’m working with API Management, Azure Functions, Web API, on a daily basis. It has been an excellent experience.