Cloud Solutions Architect
The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT is a fast-growing technological team that focuses on Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high-quality software solutions that respond to end-user needs in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalisation, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for deploying Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But that’s not all: our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will develop solutions primarily on top of Azure PaaS services. You will support and understand all stages of the software project lifecycle, supporting its detailed technical implementation and respective management. You will also apply practical knowledge and development techniques to build quality software solutions with .NET, using agile methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to work in several domains, such as web, mobile in an integrated and cloud-first logic.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the architecture of software solutions based on Microsoft frameworks
- Design, develop and test software following established standards using agile software development and project management methodologies (Scrum over DevOps or Jira)
- You will have the opportunity to work with .NET 6, always designing the next available framework
- You will develop and deliver solutions using microservices-based architectures
- Produce high quality code using industry guidelines and best practices
- Document code changes, packages and perform unit and integrated tests, ensuring the quality of all deliverables
- Work with the rest of the development team, focusing on delivering the project within the established deadlines
- Evaluate requirements for new features or enhancements to existing ones by identifying the impact on existing applications, APIs and operating systems
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends, providing suggestions/recommendations that enable technological innovation
- You will also have the opportunity to work with Azure PaaS Services, such as App Services, Containers, functions, etc.
// Stacks: C#; .Net Core; Azure; SQL Server
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Technical knowledge (+5 years) of .NET technologies such as .NET Core, Web API and C#
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Professional experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions using microservices-based architectures
- Experience using CI/CD best practices using best industry tools and standards (e.g. Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins)
- Professional experience with SQL Server
- Good understanding of application design principles and patterns
- Enjoyment for teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
// Get to know more about our Digital Xperience field:
Sérgio Silva, Cloud Engineer
The growth opportunities have been excellent. From doing workshops on Azure technologies to having the opportunity to study new features.
I currently work a lot on API Management, Azure Functions, and Web API. It’s been a great experience.