As a Mobile Developer, you will provide hands-on development expertise and technical abilities to deliver quality software solutions with mobile technologies, such as Kotlin or Swift for native apps and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform, using agile methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to work in various domains such as web, mobile or anything else that makes sense according to the challenge at hand!
Your daily activities will include:
- Participating in the architecture of mobile software solutions
- Developing, writing and implementing software, programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Writing high-quality code using the guidelines and effectively debugging the code
- Documenting the code changes, packaging the code, and unit testing it, ensuring quality
- Performing the assigned tasks and implementing a solution
- Working with the application development team, focusing on delivering the project in time and with good quality
- Assessing requirements for new and enhanced functionalities and identifying impact on existing applications, APIs and operating systems
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends, and providing inputs/recommendations to the project manager or the architect as required
// Stacks: C#; Xamarin, Swift
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Technical knowledge of one or more of our main technologies (Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin or Flutter)
- Hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native or cross-platform mobile development solutions
- Hands-on experience in the design and architecture of mobile backend services
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android and iOS.
- Ability to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution-finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum approach is a must
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Experience in using CI/CD best practices using best industry tools and standards (e.g. Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins).
- Critical and problem-solving thinking
- Team Player and good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Sound knowledge of MVC Web API’s is a plus
// Learn more about Digital Xperience:
Xamarin, iOS, Android
Bruno Almeida, Mobile Developer
Working as a developer in Digital Xperience has been making me grow every day as a person and as a professional.
In our day-to-day, we use a wide range of Microsoft Azure technologies. It has been a great and enriching experience, both inside client offices and Xpand IT ones.