The Digital Xperience area at Xpand IT is a fast-growing technological team that focuses on Microsoft and Mobile technologies. The main mission is to deliver high-quality software solutions that respond to end-user needs, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, providing the best experience in terms of personalisation, performance and features. We take advantage of a set of state-of-the-art frameworks and tools such as Kubernetes for the deployment of Azure Apps and .Net Core for Web development.
But that’s not all: our team also works with Kotlin and Swift for native App development and Xamarin or Flutter for cross-platform App development, deploying and integrating our Apps into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems.
As a Service Lead, your main role will be to manage all interactions with the client in what concerns IT Infrastructure and Software Lifecycle Management. Your mission will also be to advise the client on the industry’s best practices and to participate in outlining the product roadmap.
Your daily activities will include:
- Aiming to maintain and improve Xpand IT’s client relationship metrics by contributing with information and recommendations to the client’s IT strategic plans and reviews
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication between Xpand IT and client stakeholders
- Preparing and completing action plans at all levels (staffing, budget, etc)
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and client service standards
- Identifying client service trends
- Improving client service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes
- Establishing service metrics, monitoring and analysing results
- Maximising client operational performance by providing functional help and technical advice
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience in IT architectures and environments
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in process improvement and decision-making skills
- Staffing & Planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
// Learn more about Digital Xperience:
Gustavo Neves, Project Manager
At Xpand IT we not only innovate in technology but most importantly in methods. This permanent evolution is the key to have a strong team that has the right expertise and the skills to give their best and face any market challenges. The relationships, the teamwork spirit and the willingness for learning make us really unique.