Salesforce is currently the best CRM solution on the market. This integrated product allows organisations to manage every prospect and customer interaction. It provides sales automation and analytics tools, among others. Like Salesforce, not only Xpand IT shares the same passion for excellent products and technologies but also shares the same values as a company by subscribing the Pledge 1% programme. Xpand IT aims to be a Salesforce premium partner and is building a team of Salesforce experts to achieve this goal. We will help our customer build better and more efficient business processes and workflows using the Salesforce platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with customer stakeholders, understanding business goals and translating them to new Salesforce applications or creating customer workflows. It is also responsible for maintaining the coherent user roles among the platform and troubleshooting application errors.
Your daily activities will include:
- Meeting with clients to understand business rules and translate them to functional and technical requirements
- Participating in requirement specifications, design deliverables, sprint planning, review and retrospectives
- Configuring and customising the Salesforce platform
- Participating in developing solutions and /or workflows and executing testing, training and documentation
- Making use of the industry best practices at every stage of solution development until the final deployment into the platform
- Proactively engaging in continuous improvement efforts for project design, support, and conducting development efforts, with the help of project managers
// Stacks: Salesforce, Apex, SQL
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Systems and Technology or similar degree
- Sound organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Being able to present and discuss requirements and complex workflows as well
- Direct experience working on CRM projects in medium-sized or large companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Willingness and desire to be a Salesforce Certified Developer
- Team player and problem-solving skills
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SalesLogix Web, Oracle On-Demand, SAP, Siebel)
- Experience with Java-based technologies
// Learn more about Salesforce:
Mariana Costa, Salesforce Developer
Working with Salesforce – the #1 CRM worldwide platform has been a great learning experience. Besides the technical side, I also get the change to learn more about the business area for developing a CRM. It is a privilege to work with the most advanced technologies.