Java Full Stack Developer
As a Java Full Stack developer, you will build end-to-end interactions within web and software applications. As part of your mission, you’ll design plans for the user interface, outline controls’ look & feel and activity. You’ll also structure the backbone part of an application, which manages programme middleware logic and database server(s) interactions. Fullstack developers understand what happens between these two (or more) layers and have the set of software skills needed to work on both.
At Xpand, IT full stack developers are also problem-solvers who work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment alongside other experts such as UI/UX and cluster/database gurus.
Your daily activities will include:
- Using/suggesting a variety of state-of-the-art programming languages in order to create user-friendly web interfaces
- Designing and building high-quality mockups and designing different prototypes.
- Optimise web applications for maximum speed, cross-browser and cross-device
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with other teammates such as backend developers and web designers
- Being responsible for outlining requirements and translating them into technical services.
- Designing and developing applicational backend services using the best design practices and patterns
- Recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of alternative development strategies.
- Integrating applications by developing APIs / Services with third-party modules
- Ensuring proper performance, security and scalability of backend services
- Ensuring that Unit Test / Test Sets are properly updated so that the Continuous Integration engine remains flawless.
- Setting priorities considering the input and feedback of all stakeholders of the project
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Systems and Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Vast Experience (3+ years) as Java-based technology fullstack developer/Engineer
- Experience with Java-based technologies(JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate)
- Experience with design patterns while implementing advanced and complex software solutions
- Experience with relational databases(MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Experience in design patterns while implementing large-scale and complex software solutions.
- Sound experience in using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRAor equivalent tools
- Sound communication skills (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with Docker/Kubernetes ecosystem
- Knowledge of or experience with microservices-based architectures
- Team player and problem-solving skills
// Learn more about Web Development:
MS SQL Server, MySQL
Fábio Reis, Project Manager
I’ve learned new technologies, grown and helped others grow, participated in 14 interesting and challenging projects, both International and National, with people I personally consider fantastic and fun to be with, with an awesome spirit of mutual help and knowledge sharing.