Our Development areas include a mix of conception, design, development and deployment of software solutions. Our mission is to deliver high-quality software solutions that respond to our customers’ needs, in a continuously demanding and fast-paced technological world, we are responsible for refining requirements, outlining architecture and data models, and choosing the best technology to fulfil our objectives – that often include a digital channel created with different technologies.
As a Tech Lead, you will have the responsibility to technically manage projects, while implementing your own work and helping the team achieve outstanding results. You will apply practical development knowledge and technical skills to help teams provide quality software solutions, using agile methodologies.
You will manage the interactions with the client in what concerns to the solution’s Infrastructure and Software Lifecycle Management as well. Your mission is also to advise the client on the industry’s best practices and to participate in outlining the solution’s roadmap, working with the rest of the team to ensure alignment with business objectives.
Your daily activities will include:
- Participating in designing the architecture of software solutions;
- Accompanying the development team, taking on an orientation/coaching role in best practices, quality, planning, among others;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends, providing suggestions/recommendations, whenever this proves to be advantageous;
- Support Sales and Marketing activities, conducting pre-sale actions, presentations and Webinars.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Technology Management and/or Computer Science;
- Experience in IT architectures and environments;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in process improvement and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of software development Languages like .Net and / or Java;
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions, utilizing microservices-based and/or event-driven architectures;
- Team Player and good communication skills;
- Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken).
Gustavo Neves, Project Manager
At Xpand IT we not only innovate in technology but most importantly in methods. This permanent evolution is the key to have a strong team that has the right expertise and the skills to give their best and face any market challenges. The relationships, the teamwork spirit and the willingness for learning make us really unique.