CRM Division Manager
Customer management software (CRM – Customer Relationship Manager) is a fundamental part of any company, as it allows organizations to manage all iterations with customers and potential customers, from prospecting and marketing, through sales and transactions to culminating in support to the customer and after-sales. We want to help our customers to improve their business processes through technology, making them more efficient and less painful.
Like many CRM providers, Xpand IT not only shares the same passion for excellent products and technologies but also shares the same values as companies that have joined the Pledge 1% program.
As a CRM Division Manager, you will play a central role in software projects’ pre-sales activities, definition and architecture design, with a heavy contribution to the strategic path the CRM Division offers. You will be responsible for technical and technological decisions as well as leading the technical evolution of the team.
Your daily activities will include:
- Brainstorming sessions with clients about a project’s requirements
- Brainstorming session about offer strategy, marketing and sales plans
- Participating in planning and in the technical team’s organization of the project
- Scheduling and delegating project tasks and responsibilities to team members
- Suggesting and evangelizing all teams to adopt the best practices for the success of the project
- Executing and monitoring the project’s release plan according to the development methodology
- Acting as a central point of communication between the various teams involved in the projects
- Making decisions that influence projects’ roadmaps
- Ensuring delivery quality
- Promoting feedback sessions for the client’s technical team on ongoing project status as well as suggesting improvements that add value to the solution
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- MSc / BSc in Information Systems and Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 (Salesforce is a plus)
- Professional experience (2 + years) managing IT projects using AGILE methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Previous experiences (2+ years) as Technical Project Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of work management tools like Trello, JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Professional experience with team leadership and organization
- Attention to detail and quality evangelist
- Team player and technical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- English proficiency
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Experience managing a commercial offer or go-to-market strategy
- Previous experiences as Team Lead and/or Client Manager
Nuno Santos, Middleware Division Manager
As a CRM Division Manager at Xpand IT, you will have the opportunity to lead incredible project teams and to work together with management, marketing, and sales to deliver the best experiences and solutions to customers. We are deeply committed to a culture of collaboration, transparency and innovation, providing the space and the opportunity for each of us to contribute, grow and shine towards the same goal. Better than saying it is to live it!